One-Time Shredding Service
- smaller companies that do not need recurring destruction of documents
- residential users
How does one-time shredding work?
- Gather all the documents you’d like to shred in one convenient location. Remove binder clips, metal file hangers and any metal larger than your average staple or paperclip.
- Fill out our secure online form.
- Receive a call from us confirming and setting up your shredding service.
Perfect Solution When:
- implementing new file management systems
- going completly digital
- destroying documents from recent settlements or tax matters
- consolidating data or records
- relocating you or your business
- finally cleaning out that old storage room
How much does one-time shredding cost?
95-Gallon Container or up to 350 lbs.
Size of most curbside garbage bins, or roughly 6-8 Banker’s Boxes.
The cost of one-time shredding is determined by the amount of material you have to shred. We realize most people will not know how many pounds of paper they have. We’ve found that a 95-gallon container holds approximately 350 lbs. of paper. And this container is roughly the size of a standard rolling, curbside garbage bin. It’s also about the amount of paper you can fit in 6-8 banker’s boxes. Our pricing is based on how many of these containers you would need to fit all of the papers you want to shred.